All Donations goto Audrianna's Butterfly Garden and to help start the Audrianna's Foundation


Savings Account for Audrianna where donations can be Made
M&T Bank
50 Laurel Mall
Hazle Township, PA 18202
(570) 450-7830

F*CK CANCER T-Shirts can be purchased for $18 with shipping for sizes s-xxl and $20 for 3x or 4x just click the paypal button!
Photobucket/

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hardest Conversation Ever

Tonight i had to have the hardest conversation of my life with a 3yr old and a 5yr old. Tonight i sat both girls down and explained to them that Audrianna was either going to have surgery or start chemo next week and that Kyra wouldnt be able to stay at the hospital with us. Audrianna wanted to know if it was going to be Good Chemo(one that doesnt make her hair fall out) or Bad Chemo(one that makes her lose her hair again) And Kyra wanted to know why she couldnt get Chemo to so she could be with her sister-:( Audrianna and I both tried to explain to Kyra she didnt want to have to get chemo because its Yucky and makes you sick, but all Kyra cared about was that if she got chemo too she wouldnt have to be seperated from Audrianna-:( And then when i told her she could come to the hospital as much as possible to visit and we could go on webcam everynight she cried and cried im gonna miss my sister,over and over. My heart is Broken in a thousand pieces right now....Audrianna is 5 and was hugging her sister and reassuring her they were never gonna be apart long and she would always love her sister and come home after chemo!!!!!!!!! Kyra is 3 and couldnt understand why she cant sleep in audrianna's room at the hospital and make her sister feel better.
Im 39 and i dont understand why this is happening sooooo i can imagine how hard it was for my 3yr old to understand....I HATE CANCER,GODDAMMIT WHY CANT IT LEAVE MY BABIES ALONE!!!!!!!!! I have never been more sad or angry in my life. I am so tired of being scared and i know audrianna is too and now Kyra who was to small the first time has to live with that Fear and Sadness too. I really wish i would wake up and this would have all been a bad dream.....but if wishes were rainbows right?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my dear friend I am so sorry. I dont know why. My prayers and heart go out to you. What can I do to help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through; I'm so sorry. I was wondering if you have heard of Dr. Burzynski in Texas. I've heard he specializes in childhood cancers.
    http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo sorry, I just read this post and i started tearing up, so I cannot even imagine how your family is doing right now. If there is anything, and I mean anything I can do for you or your family just ask. I am praying so hard for your family and for audrianna. She is such a fighter and i know she will beat this monster once again. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry that you are going through this. I am in your same shoes. I haven't figured out a way to tell my 5 year old son that his soon to be 3 year old sister and I will be away for a month or two due to a 2nd transplant. :( Cancer SuckS!

    ReplyDelete