All Donations goto Audrianna's Butterfly Garden and to help start the Audrianna's Foundation


Savings Account for Audrianna where donations can be Made
M&T Bank
50 Laurel Mall
Hazle Township, PA 18202
(570) 450-7830

F*CK CANCER T-Shirts can be purchased for $18 with shipping for sizes s-xxl and $20 for 3x or 4x just click the paypal button!
Photobucket/

Monday, April 30, 2012

Audrianna's Upcoming Birthday

So i cant believe its been 3yrs since we started this awful battle or that my baby is going to spend yet another birthday in the hospital. On Monday May 7th Audrianna will be turning 6yrs old and it's the day she gets admitted for her next round of chemo and will have to have an NG Tube put in her nose to recieve the chemo.This is just one of the things that parents of kids that arent chronically ill dont understand ...birthdays are never normal no matter how hard you try to make them normal and requests for vacations you cant fullfill are heartbreaking. When asked what she wanted for her birthday Audrianna replied anything anyone wants to give me mom.....but what id really like to do even if its not my birthday is go back to disneyland again....I had to tell her mommy couldnt afford disney because her cancer treatments cost to much. I also told her that maybe next income tax which would be next march god willing mommy would use that money to get her to disney. She is ok with that since she is a child and doesnt really understand that money doesnt grow on trees but that its expensive to go back and forth to the hospital and stay there...she understands mom will do all she can to get her there. I know some people think im being GREEDY ASKING FOR ANOTHER WISH when she already had a Make-A-Wish, but she deserves it, she has been through so much in her little life that if she wants to go back to disney im going to do everything in my power to get her there....So what did i do...i went on her FB Page Audriana's Wish and i asked if anyone could Donate Frequent Flyer Miles just to help us with the airfaire to get her there, i didnt ask for Money i just asked for Miles and yet i still go grief from a few people and then there are so many others that are willing to help and im very thankfull to them....someone told me to go make a chip-in account so that people could help and i did and im going to post it here and any money raised will goto her trip and hopefully we can get here there.I wanted to Thank Everyone in advance!!!!! http://audriannabartol.chipin.com/audriannas-disney-trip

5 comments:

  1. People are assholes, what can I say. If I had the extra cash, I would give it in a heartbeat. I shared your post in the hopes of some of my friends being able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrianna we are rooting for you! You are one Brave Girl!

    Lots of love from Tucker's Toybox.

    Jen Arnold
    Tucker Arnold Foundation
    Bring Fun and Play to Brave Kids because toys are good medicine too!
    tuckerstoybox.org

    PS. Be sure to sign up for our Birthday Club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have AirTran miles that would get one round trip ticket, I believe. Contact me at rebeccaschinaman@gmail.com. I'd love to donate them to your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending love & $ your way... just did the chipin thing, hoping every little bit helps :-)
    Kathleen in Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though it's not Disney, have you considered an amusement part closer to home? Hershey Park is having a Four Diamonds Day that's open to the public. Even though Audriana isn't a Four Diamonds Child, I'm sure she'd have a lot of fun. THON has this amazing gift of turning anyplace into Disney where it be the BJC or an amusement park miles away from Disney. :-)

    ReplyDelete